As explained in our Cookies Policy, cookies help you get the most out of our websites.
All internet browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies by managing the settings in the respective browser.
If you disable cookies, it may prevent some internet services from working correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
HOW CAN YOU TURN COOKIES ON AND OFF IN THE INTERNET BROWSER
You have full control over cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or blocked on the page you are viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
Click Show advanced settings.
In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button.
Select the option “Block data definition by sites”.
You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
· Delete cookies
· Block cookies by default
· Allow cookies by default
· Keep cookies and website data by default until you exit your browser
· Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the following page:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER
To disable all cookies in Internet Explorer:
1) Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
2) Select the “Privacy” tab;
3) Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information on Internet Explorer cookie settings, see the following Microsoft page:
To disable all cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
1) Click on the “Tools” menu;
2) Select “Options”;
3) Click on the “Privacy” icon, found on the top panel;
4) In the “Cookies” section, deactivate the option “Accept cookies from websites”;
5) Click “OK” to save changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the following page:
To disable all cookies in Safari:
1) Click on “Edit”;
2) Select “Preferences”;
3) On the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
4) In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Safari, see the following page:
ALL OTHER INTERNET BROWSER
Please look in the “help” menu of the browser or contact the browser provider.